Having reviewed my previous final renders I water to improve certain aspects of the project. My main focus was to improve the drive, grass and include more trop airy. I am pleased with the final renders however, there is still room for improvement which I’ll add when I have improved my skills.
Tomorrow I am presenting my final renders to my client. As well as having them on a CD as Jpeg’s I have also put them on my Blackberry playbook which has a screen resolution of 1024×600. I have rendered out off of my images at this resolution as I thought it would be a great professional way to present my work:
This is a great way to show the work as instead of losing the great quality of a render with a bad print and low quality paper and lets the client see every aspect of the image in full HD.
Today I showed my final products to Jarrod on my Playbook and signed the visualisation services delivery. The fact I used my playbook really helped use look around the images in depth and he was really impressed with the final image. I am going to continue working on the Visual after my project and experiment with some watercolour renders and visualise certain landscaping concept for the project. Really content with how the project went and throughly looking forward to visualising all kinds of architecture in the future.
The around on the sun with the area light provides great shadows in the renders which was a massive benefit for realism of the renders. Really pleased with this lighting setup and how the overall render lights turned out.
Within this section you will able to see my final render settings which I have used in every scene. The main reasons for these options are explain and through previous research lead me to choose these settings.
For the post in photoshop I corrected the patio texture with the clone stamp and applied the OA pass as a multiply as I have done in every shot before.
Applying the AO pass corrected the majority of the lighting issue but to be honest I couldn’t see many this is the raw render:
This is the Final Edit:
For this image it was a case of correcting the roof texture as there was a error in the texturing but it was a simple task with the clone stamp tool. I applied the OA pass onto of the main render and applied it as a multi pass layer with half opacity.
The edging of the grass went over the drive so I cloned stamped the white colour over the edge of the grass to smooth it out to its correct curvature.
Really happy with the final image here it is:
For Rendering out the AO pass it was a case of rendering out the image without creation textures on the image, The problem I had was that due to the fact the leaves shape was created using an alpha when I took the texture off I got this image:
And when I would apply this image in the photoshop channel it would shade over the shape of the leaves. Instead I upped the Ambient Occlusion and left certain textures on and got a much better image to work with: